Losing weight shouldn’t suck. And guess what?
It doesn’t have to.
Over the last thirteen years, I have helped hundreds of men and women lose fat and build muscle without sacrificing their favourite food, social life, or happiness.
I don’t have a weight loss shake, a wrap, or a magic pill. Those are the short-term fixes that perpetuate the nonstop fat-loss cycle. And I’m here to end that cycle for good.
How do you do that?
> MY 12 WEEK ONE-ON-ONE COACHING PROGRAMME IS CUSTOM-DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
• Lose weight and keep it off (for good!)
• Create habit changes that allow you to stop counting calories and points
• Create mindset changes that sustain those habits so you can stop the yo-yo dieting and inconsistent training cycle
• Not have to sacrifice the other priorities in your life in order to have a fit physique
• Eat more, workout well, and have a sustainable, enjoyable approach to fitness and diet!
• You’ll receive tools and strategies that will teach you how to eat the foods and exercises you love while reaching your goals
• You’ll receive mindset strategies and habit practices to break through the unproductive mindset
• You’ll receive the support you crave, the accountability you need, and the transformation you’ve wanted for so long
• You’ll be able to get the body you want, with a lifestyle of food freedom and fit body image, and finally, break free from constantly “being on a diet” or stressing about your weight gain, love handles, man boobs, beer belly or bingo wings!
>>> WHAT YOU’LL GET
• 12 Weeks of One-on-One Coaching with a workout and nutrition plan customized to you
• Weekly check-in’s to assess progress, gauge success, and make sure these plans are perfect for you, your life, and your life’s demands
• Access to my exclusive private coaching Facebook group with weekly live teaching videos
• Monthly small coaching video call
• Grocery lists, a breakdown of MyFitnessPal, and other helpful resources
• Daily access to me via e-mail and text (so you’re never on this path alone!)
Are you ready to end the cycle of negative body image?